· The location and start times of lessons must be respected.
· The Swiss Ski School declines any, and all responsibility in case of accident.
· Lift passes are not included in the lesson price. (Children under 6 years of age are free)
· Lessons are held in all types of weather and meteorological conditions and, under no circumstances, are considered reason for lesson cancellation or postponement. There are no possibilities of refund, postponement or indemnity. In the framework of group lessons, should the level of the student in place not correspond to the level of the class, the Swiss Ski School of Leysin reserves the right to place the student in a lesson of the appropriate level within the limits of places available.
· The wearing of helmets is strongly recommended for children. Clothing must be appropriate for winter conditions; a warm jacket, hat, gloves, sunglasses or goggles and sun cream.
(A helmet and back protection are required for freestyle lessons.)
Modifications / Cancellations / Refunds:
· For group and private lessons, the lessons may be changed based on availability not less than 24 hours in advance of the start of the lesson.
· Any cancellation of lesson will be taken in consideration and reimbursed in full only if it is effected a minimum of 24 hours in advance, Otherwise, the total will due in full or non-refundable.
· Lessons are non-refundable except in the event of a total closure of the ski lift network and if no replacement option is available or in the case of accident or illness, in which case a medical certificate must presented.
· Lessons will not be refunded, nor repeated due to absence or late arrival of the student at the beginning of the lesson.
·· The client must pay the sums of rental and deposit in advance, or to produce a sufficient warranty.
· The client is responsible for any object lost,stolen or broken. By payment of 10% of the sum of rental those risks can be insured. Substituted material cannot be covered.
· From 4.00 p.m. the day of rental, there is no charge but at the end of the rental period, if objects rented are returned after 10 a.m., a whole day rent will be due. Minimum rental is for one day.
· In case of accident with the rented material, the sports outfitter declines any responsibility.
· Any repair resulting from normal wear will be paid by the sports outfitter. As regards damages due to malevolence (i.e. skiing on roads or gravel paths), the responsible person does not only have
to pay for the cost of the repairs, but also for the actual value of the rented equipment.
· The rental ticket is used as a receipt and must be produced for the reimbursement of the deposit.